What sets Charter College apart from other career focused colleges is our focus on individualized student support. Everyone’s journey to success takes its own course and our instructors, counselors and staff are there to make sure you find your way there. We hire teachers who are working in their fields. We build facilities that provide up-to-date equipment and hands-on training. Whether you want to learn on campus or want an accredited online college to fit your schedule, contact Charter College to learn more about our programs.
Charter College strives to be a leader in private post-secondary, career-focused education, serving a diverse population in a student-centered and collaborative learning environment, while assisting graduates to advance, enrich, or change their careers.
- Serve and offer access to a diverse student population
- Offer programs with technical, skill-based, and career-oriented curricula
- Provide knowledgeable and experienced teaching faculty
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment
- Provide classrooms with appropriate technical equipment
- Assist graduates in obtaining positions in their chosen field
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Charter College has applied to the U.S. Department of Education for approval to participate in the Federal Student Aid Programs for our Certificate in Hospitality at Charter College Canyon Country, Lancaster and Long Beach.